Customer Service Reviews
HP printer users will not be able to print their document in case they get an error message on computer system screen. If you receive a message on the system screen saying that you have an issue with your color cartridge, wrong ink cartridge problem, or a wrong ink cartridge, simply reset the printer and eliminate the error as soon as possible.
See Also :- How do you fix a paper jam on an HP printer?
In order to fix the issue instantly, simply follow the below-mentioned steps:
· First of all, you need to turn on the printer and after that open the cover where the ink cartridge is situated. And remove the cartridge.
· Now, you need to place the ink cartridge and close the cover. With this, turn the printer off for some time.
· Next, you need to turn the HP printer on and print a test page. If the issue persists, you need to move onto section 2.
· Afterwards, you need to turn on the printer and quickly open the cover where the ink cartridge is positioned. You need to remove the cartridge.
· And you need to remove the cartridge and use a clean dry cloth to tenderly wipe the contacts.
· After, clean from the top of the contact to the bottom. You need to do this for every contact.
· And you need to position the HP ink cartridge back in the carriage. You need to turn the printer off for a minute.
· Apart from this, you need to turn the HP printer on and simply print a test page. In case it doesn’t fix the issue, move onto segment 3.
· The next step is to turn on the Photosmart printer or HP Deskjet, you need to open the cover and eliminate the color and black cartridge. Close up the cover.
· Just take out the power cord from the outlet and detach the cables running to the router or computer system. Now, you need to wait one minute, plug in the power cord and immediately plug in the cables.
· Next, you need to open the cover and rightly install the black & color ink cartridges. And turn on the printer.
· Later on, print a test page. In case the problem is still not fixed, you have to buy new ink cartridges.
· Just turn on the PSC or Officejet all-in-one printers.
· You need to unplug the power cord directly from the back of the Hp printer.
· After this, you need to plug the power cord back into the Hp printer. Press and simply hold the "Power" button till the printer turns on.
· Finally, print a test sheet for seeing in case the issue has been fixed. If you are not, you need to purchase a new color ink unit.
These steps will help you in clearing a Hp printer cartridge error code. You can get instant help with Hp printer technical support team ; they will give the best solution.